Summer Greetings from Mr. Getchell!
Important Summer Information:
- Welcome Letters and School Supply Lists
- Summer Reading (entering Grade 3)
- Summer Reading and Math (entering Grades 4 and 5)
- Writing Prompts and Response Sheet (all grades)
- Can't decide what to read? Book Lists and Recommendations
To create a respectful, safe, and inclusive learning community that develops independence, academic excellence and responsible citizenship.
Arrival begins at 8:25am. Children are late after 8:40am. Dismissal is at 2:56pm for walkers/pick-ups and 3:00pm for students taking the bus. Half day dismissal is at 11:35am.
RO Quick Reference Guide
Great for your fridge or inside cabinet!
Get Acquainted Night Presentation from Mr. Getchell
2018-2019 Easton Public Schools Student Parent Handbook
Activity Fees and Lunch Accounts:
Please see the link below to pay your 2018 - 2019 activity fee of $45 and set your child's lunch account up for the school year.
Grade 3 Parent Orientation: