Welcome to Easton Public Schools Preschool!
OUR PRESCHOOLS ARE CURRENTLY AT CAPACITY FOR THE 2021-2022.
Easton families who have children currently enrolled in any of our preschool programs have submitted requests for 2021-2022. The selection process will be for the children who are new to Easton Public Schools preschool programs. Siblings of children who are currently in, or have been in the past, will be given priority for preschool enrollment.
For all new (including siblings) children accepted in any of our preschool programs, there will be final registration and screening days in late March. All required paperwork (listed below), completion of the developmental screening and a $100.00 deposit are required to hold placement for the 2021-2022 school year. The $100.00 deposit is non-refundable.
- be age 3 by September 1, 2021
- be an Easton resident
- be completely toilet trained prior to starting school to qualify for this preschool
- may be required to attend a developmental screening
Registration Paperwork Required
- Proof of Residency (typically a copy of a utility bill with your name and address or a copy of your lease)
- Current Physical (within the year of starting school) with immunizations documented on the physical form
- A copy of your child's birth certificate
- Student Registration Form
- Student Emergency Form
- Supplemental Health Form
- Home Language Survey
- Race and Ethnicity Form
Massachusetts Department of Public Health Immunization Requirements for Preschool
|Hepatitis B||3 Doses|
|MMR||1 Dose Measles|
|1 Dose Mumps|
|1 Dose Rubella|
|Lead Screening||1 Date|
- If a child is given partial or no doses by M.D. we need a signed statement by the doctor
- Birthdate (BD) is NOT acceptable. Actual dates of the shots must be written.