- provides developmentally appropriate activities that are incorporated into a thematic curriculum aligned with the Massachusetts Common Core Learning Standards to prepare students for success in kindergarten.
- is led by highly-qualified, licensed early childhood/special educators with multiple years of experience.
- is supported by ongoing professional collaboration between preschool and kindergarten teachers.
- includes three professionals: one lead teacher and two paraprofessionals. This leads to a low student to teacher ratio.
- is supported by services from a Speech/Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, a Registered Nurse, School Psychologist, and a Physical Therapist working as an interdisciplinary team. This preschool also consults/provides ABA services for those children who require them.
- is designed to encourage the students' natural, inquisitive, and active participation in their own learning.
- provides a consistent structure and routine, including activities designed to promote growth in language and listening skills, fine and gross motor development, opportunities for imaginative play, sensory activities, and music. A wide variety of developmentally appropriate learning materials and activities are used, all of which support a strong foundation for learning.