Welcome to Easton Public Schools Preschool!
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOW OPEN
Students and siblings of our current families are given the opportunity to re enroll for the following year, and any remaining peer model openings are filled by lottery drawing. The selection process will be for the children who are new to Easton Public Schools preschool programs. To enter the lottery, the application and a $100 non-refundable deposit must be submitted by February 11, 2022. A wait list will be created once all available openings are filled. The wait list does not carry over to the following school year. The lottery for the 2022/2023 school year will be held on February 14, 2022 from all applications received by February 11, 2022.
Following the lottery drawing, parents are notified by email no later than February 18, 2022, as to whether their child's name is drawn to fill an open slot. Children will be placed in classrooms according to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices, as indicated on your application. Applications will be randomly selected, and based on your requests, placement will be given based on remaining openings matched to your program preference.
Once all available openings are filled, we will continue to draw names to establish the order of a wait list. The $100 deposit is returned by mail to the families who are on the waitlist.
- be age 3 by September 1, 2022
- be an Easton resident
- be completely toilet trained prior to starting school to qualify for this preschool
- may be required to attend a developmental screening
All application materials should be returned to Parkview Elementary School located at 50 Spooner Street no later than February 11, 2022. All application deposits must be made using Unipay through the Town of Easton website as follows:
- Select Pay Your Bills Online (left side tab)
- Select Easton Public Schools: Full Day Kindergarten Tuition, Preschool Tuition, Pay and Ride Program, PSAT and AP Exams
- Select Preschool
Payment Option 1: Electronic Check (recommended)
You can pay using an Electronic Check (you will need your account number and routing number). This method charges a .50 processing fee.
Payment Option 2: Credit Card
Currently, Unipay only accepts MasterCard, American Express and Discover for credit card payment. It does not accept VISA. The service provider charges a fee to your credit card, please click on “Fee Schedule” link to view applicable charges.
Any questions or concerns please contact Principal, Sam Cederbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to working with your families.
Sam Cederbaum Thomas Higgins Ann Weintrob
Parkview Principal Moreau Hall Principal Center School Principal
Registration Paperwork Required
- Proof of Residency (typically a copy of a utility bill with your name and address or a copy of your lease)
- Current Physical (within the year of starting school) with immunizations documented on the physical form
- A copy of your child's birth certificate
- Preschool Preference Form
- Student Registration Form
- Student Emergency Form
- Supplemental Health Form
- Home Language Survey
- Race and Ethnicity Form
Massachusetts Department of Public Health Immunization Requirements for Preschool
|Hepatitis B||3 Doses|
|MMR||1 Dose Measles|
|1 Dose Mumps|
|1 Dose Rubella|
|Lead Screening||1 Date|
- If a child is given partial or no doses by M.D. we need a signed statement by the doctor
- Birthdate (BD) is NOT acceptable. Actual dates of the shots must be written.